Date Posted: February 14, 2022
Starting Date: Immediately
Eagle Hill School announces a search for the position of Mathematics Teacher for the 2022-2023 academic year. The faculty member’s primary teaching responsibility will be a variety of levels of Mathematics within a college preparatory high school curriculum. The successful candidate will have college Mathematics coursework and prior teaching experience. Eagle Hill School seeks innovative educators who are eager to participate in the academic, athletic, and co-curricular life of an innovative and engaging boarding school community.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Mathematics. Readiness to teach all levels of Mathematics. Evidence of engagement in professional activities such as academic conferences, publications, and ongoing education. Evidence of innovative pedagogy essential. Eagle Hill School is a boarding community; successful candidates will communicate their interest in being engaged with students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Support of Eagle Hill's core values whereby as a community we endeavor to lead lives of purpose and pledge to conduct ourselves with honesty, respect, and kindness.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Eagle Hill School requests that ALL applicants answer the following questions. It IS highly recommended that you type ANY essays IN a word processing program, save them, AND THEN paste them ON the proceeding job application page.
- Please describe one innovative instructional approach you have developed and implemented.
- Please describe your philosophy of education.
Eagle Hill School is a residential, co-educational secondary school in Hardwick, MA. Eagle Hill School seeks applications from candidates who will promote the school's commitment to attracting and retaining a highly talented and diverse faculty and staff. A successful candidate will be prepared to engage in the boarding community and co-curricular programs as well as provide inspirational and innovative education in and outside the classroom.
It is the policy of Eagle Hill School to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, age, disability, or pregnancy.