Housekeeping / Custodial
Eagle Hill School, a college-prep board school located in Hardwick, MA, seeks to hire highly motivated, hardworking, and energetic individuals to join our housekeeping and custodial team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Window cleaning; vacuuming; dusting; trash removal; restroom cleaning; floor cleaning with commercial machines
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time;
- Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk frequently
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Year round, full time schedule
2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with generous employer contribution
- Personal and family use of facilities, including grounds, pools, and fitness center
- Significant tuition assistance for qualified children enrolled at Eagle Hill School
- Employee college tuition reimbursement
Eagle Hill is an equal opportunity employer, treating all people fairly based on abilities, achievements, and experience, without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
The above information is intended to provide an overview of the position and its requirements. This is not, nor is it intended to be, a complete list of job duties, responsibilities or expectations, and actual duties will fluctuate to meet the needs of the School.
Life at Eagle Hill is driven by the observance of our four key values: honesty, kindness, respect, and purpose. When students embrace these guiding principles, they flourish in our nurturing and supportive environment, and they begin to harness their true potential. Similarly, these values dictate the manner in which our students, faculty, and all members of the community interact among themselves and with the greater world.
If interested, call Devon Jurczyk - 413-207-7021