The Center at Eagle Hill
The Center at Eagle Hill is an impressive performing arts venue for world-class theater, music, dance, and diverse cultural events. It’s a place for people to connect and celebrate the vibrant arts of central Massachusetts—and far afield.
Programming at The Center
The operations of The Center have an important place in the Eagle Hill School community. Through diverse programming, The Center works to meet the following goals:
- To create opportunities for students to participate in all aspects of the work of a performing arts center
- To facilitate personal, substantive interaction between performing artists and students around common interests, such as art, the art world, and questions and issues of our day
- To enrich campus cultural life with a lively and varied program that speaks to students’ interests while inviting them to broaden their passions and experiences
- To engage our local and regional community with new cultural opportunities
- To support artistic creation and performance
Be sure to visit The Center at Eagle Hill’s website to view event and ticketing information.
A place to discover music, dance, theater and artists of every discipline in the most beautiful setting in central Massachusetts.
Spaces, Eagle Hill’s professional gallery, curates exhibits that show how art is connected to the intellectual, social, environmental, personal, and professional lives of our students and visitors.
The STAR Collaboration (Students, Teachers, Artists-in-Residence) invites artists from visual, literary, musical, and performing arts genres to join Eagle Hill for a semester of focused art work, and to come together with our students and teachers to facilitate novel learning opportunities.
Cultural Center Internships
In addition to a full array of courses throughout the arts, Eagle Hill School students have the chance to enroll in Cultural Center Internships to gain real-life theater experience.