From Points North:
If coming from Vermont, take Route 2 (MA) East toward Greenfield/Boston or, if coming from Maine or New Hampshire, take Route 2 (MA) West toward Fitchburg.
- Take Exit 17 for Route 32 South (Petersham) and follow it to the blinking yellow light at the intersection of Route 122 North. Approximately 6.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Route 122 North and follow for about 1/8th of a mile.
- Take your first left and there will be a sign for Route 32A South (Hardwick).
- Follow Route 32A South for approximately 9 miles. The sign for Eagle Hill School will be up ahead on your left.
- Take the left at the sign, another immediate left onto the inner drive, and follow to the main entrance onto campus and follow the signs to Admission.
From Points South, East or West:
If coming from the South, take I-91 North to I-90 East. Follow I-90 East to Exit 8 (Palmer/Amherst).
If coming from the East, take I-90 West to Exit 8 (Palmer/Amherst).
If coming from the West, take I-90 East to Exit 8 (Palmer/ Amherst).
- Take a left out of the tollgate on Route 32 North toward Ware, MA. You are approximately 16 miles from Hardwick.
- Follow Route 32 North through Ware and up into the Village of Gilbertville.
- Take the slight left fork in the road (near Cumberland Farms gas station) onto Rt. 32A North.
- Continue on Route 32A North up through Hardwick Center.
- Sign for Eagle Hill will be up ahead on your right, one mile beyond Hardwick Center.
- Turn right at the sign, another immediate left onto the inner drive, and follow to the main entrance onto campus and follow the signs to Admission.